Is your family ready for real change? This is the support plan for you.
Most families begin with the Foundation coaching plan, before moving through the Stabilization and Touchstone Plans. This level of support can last for 2-6 months depending on your families needs and personal situation. Coaching is especially intense in the first 30-60 days, as we work together to quickly “put out the fires” and establish a new foundation for your home and family. So come prepared to get to work! 80% of families report positive change in their family dynamics in the first 30 days. I wear many hats during this time: support, coach, cheerleader, and problem solver. I will also provide intensive instruction in my proven behavior management and family organization system, The Different Paths 5 Pillars.
Our all inclusive growth plan includes:
- 4 private in-person, phone or video coaching sessions
- Personalized Coaching in the Different Paths 5 Pillars
- Individualized resources and activities
- On-the-go support through text, email and messaging.
- Yearly IEP/504 guidance and advocacy included
- Renews monthly, no contract
*Sliding Scale Available