Just need a little refresher here and there? This is the plan for you.
Most families begin with the New Foundation plan, move into the Stabilization plan and finish our work on the Touchstones Plan. This level of support can last for 2-6 months depending on your families needs and personal situation. After working intently through the other two levels for many months, it can be a little intimidating to suddenly find yourself on your own again! Although, my goal with every coaching relationship is to provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to not need me anymore, I believe that independence is best achieved gently, over time. In our final months together we will meet once a month to touch base and review any skills or issues that have come up. In addition, I will continue to be available throughout the month for on-the-go support.
Our all inclusive growth plan includes:
- 1 private in-person, phone or video coaching sessions
- Personalized Coaching in the Different Paths 5 Pillars
- Individualized resources and activities
- On-the-go support through text, email and messaging.
- Yearly IEP/504 guidance and advocacy included
- Renews monthly, no contract
*Sliding Scale Available