As your family stabilizes and begins to work through the steps on your own, this is the support plan for you.
Most families begin with the Foundation plan, then move to the Stabilization Plan and finish our work with the Touchstone plan. This level of support can last for 2-6 months depending on your families needs and personal situation. After building a strong foundation families begin to work through the Different Paths steps and implement these techniques with increasing independence. My role is increasingly that of coach and support, rather than intensive instructor.
This plan includes:
- 2 private in-person, phone or video coaching sessions
- Personalized support in the Different Paths 5 Pillars
- Individualized resources and activities
- On-the-go support through text, email and messaging.
- Yearly IEP/504 guidance and advocacy included
- Renews monthly, no contract
*Sliding Scale Available